>I was looking up old wives tales when it comes to guessing gender. I thought it would be interesting to see if any ladies (who know what gender they are having) can give credence to any of these.
1. Carrying high – it’s a girl, carrying low – it’s a boy
2. Mixing urine with Drano – blue/yellow, brown, black or blue and it’s a boy; green/brown, green, blue or does change and it’s a girl
3. Heartrates – over 140 and it’s a girl, under 140 and it’s a boy
4. Cravings – something sweet and it’s a girl, something sour and it’s a boy
5. If your husband gains weight, it’s a girl and if not, it’s a boy (LOL at this one)
6. if your face is round and rosy it’s a girl
7. If your right breast is larger than the left, it’s a boy
8. if you have acne during pregnancy, it’s a girl
Any of these hold true or are they still all just as they say: old wives tales?